Saturday, August 15, 2009

SCHOOL !

SCHOOL STARTED!
Oh why do my kids have to be so darn big ?!?
Miya, 11th Grade
Hamilton (Denton), 10th Grade


Poor Truman has to attend Jr. High all by himself.
8th Grade


Ella, 4th
Amelia, 2nd
Lela, 2nd

Denton just decided he's going to run for class President. This is his campaign pic.
VOTE FOR HAMILTON!

I didn't even cry this year when they left me! Although about 4 hours into the day my left eye did start twitching.

You know when there's that sudden, dangerous quiet and you realize the the kids have done something reeeaalllllyyy bad and everyone knows what it is except you? It feels like that except I'm ALONE!

3 comments:

Renee said...

I do love your blog updates. Your personality really shows through. I can't believe the kids are getting so BIG. I didn't recognize Denny with his glasses!! I think its awesome he's running for president!

Clarissa said...

Wow, they sure grow up fast don't they?

Hamilton said...

That is my 'I hate school' face.
Love, Miya