Sunday, May 31, 2009

MAY

It's been camping, camping and more camping since school let out. Of course, the boys didn't take any pictures while they were camping. The younger ones didn't either apparently when they went with G & G C. So you'll have to suffer with girl's camp pics.

Tom won an award in Math on the almost last day of school for getting 100% on her big timed test.



Truman, the 13 year old !!


13 candles would have set off the smoke detector so he just got one. Chocolate with chocolate frosting and mint chip chocolate pudding in the middle......mmmmmmmmm!!!!! That kid has good taste.



Miya bundled up at camp. Brrrrr!! Many thanks to Paw for loaning us his warm coats. We would have died of hypothermia without them.


My horny-toad buddy. One of the girls caught him and I was the official babysitter. He spent time in my coat pocket too.


Miya on one of the many fallen logs, a.k.a. midnight bathroom run booby traps. It's quite lovely up there by Forest Lakes. Of course it seems to be a rather green summer this year.


Miya and my future d-i-l Lexi. Miya picked her out for Denton, and I approve after watching her at camp.



My warm pj's and boots....the only way I survived girl's camp!! (notice the grouchy face....I was surviving, not thriving.)

Tanny and Miya....wild women!


And then the battery in my camera died, so even though I wanted to, I couldn't take pictures!! Oh well, maybe next year.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Makes me excited for our girl's camp coming up at the end of the month.